Book Your Next Appointment With Ease
We are excited to share you can now book online for your next appointment at EnVisage Dentistry Kilmacolm.
We understand it’s not always convenient to make your appointment over the phone and we’re excited to share that you can now book online for your next appointment at EnVisage Dentistry Kilmacolm. You can arrange an appointment at a time that suits you and with the dentist of your choice with just a few clicks of a button, whether you are a new or existing patient at our practice.
As you know dental appointments vary in time across our treatments and patients. For this reason, we launched our online booking system with a limited number of services with hopes to develop further in the future. Please note you can book our full range of dental treatments directly with our team by calling 01505 873852.
Call us on 01505 873852 to arrange an appointment and our team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Treatments Available for Online Booking
– Existing patient examination/ new patient consultation (private)
– Facial Aesthetic consultation and treatment
This includes both anti-wrinkle treatments and dermal fillers. A £50 deposit will be required for all facial aesthetic bookings and this payment will contribute to the first £50 of the treatment cost you choose to proceed with. Your overall treatment price will be based on your initial consultation with our dentist.
Facial Aesthetic prices:
Azzalure 1 area £140
Azzalure 2 areas £170
Azzalure 3 areas £210
Juvederm 0.5ml £190
Juvederm 1.0ml £240
-Teeth Whitening (FREE consultation included)
A £50 deposit will be required for all teeth whitening bookings and this payment will contribute towards the first £50 of the treatment cost.
-Composite Bonding FREE consultation
– Quick Straight Teeth (teeth straightening) FREE consultation
At this current time, our online booking system is solely for Private Treatments. However, we hope in time to offer this option for both NHS and private treatments in the future. If you are a new or existing NHS patient and would like to book an appointment, please contact our practice directly by calling 01505 873852 and we would be delighted to organize this for you.
Please note if you’d rather speak to a member of our team or book your next appointment for any of the above treatments over the phone, give our team a call on 01505 873852. We are currently accepting new NHS and private patients and would be delighted to welcome you to our Kilmacolm practice.
When you book an appointment online with us this will appear in your patient portal online and you will receive a text reminder 48 hours before your appointment.
If you wish to cancel your appointment at any point you can do so through the Dentally portal.
We look forward to seeing you at your appointment!
Journey as an Existing Patient
- Step 1 – To get started follow the booking link and click “I am an existing patient”.
- Step 2 – Enter your first name, last name, and DOB.
- Step 3 – The booking system will then send you a 2-step verification code to the mobile number you’re registered with that will expire in 15 mins.
- Step 4 – Enter the code that you have been sent and then you will be taken to your dental portal. You will then see a summary of your appointments under 3 categories:
- Dental health checks – Will tell you if you are overdue for a hygiene appointment and by how long
- Other future appointments – Will show you the date and time of your upcoming appointment and who this is with – also gives you the option to cancel if required
- Past appointments – Shows a list of previous appointments and when these took place / who with
To the left of the portal, you will see 3 options:
- Your appointments
- Book an appointment
Select the dentist you would like to book an appointment with or ‘any’ and the treatment you would like to book.
- Step 5 – You will then be taken to a diary; select the date and time of the appointment you would like to book. *Please note our dentists are available only on certain days of the week meaning we only have a select number of appointments available.
- Step 6 – You will see a preview of the treatment, date, and time that you have chosen. You will then have 10 minutes to confirm your booking and pay your deposit if required. Once you have confirmed your appointment you will not receive a confirmation email but you can view your appointment within our online booking portal and also rate your experience booking with us. We would appreciate it if you could share this feedback with us so we can work on improving your experience in the future.
Journey as a New Patient
- Step 1 – Follow the booking link and click ‘”no, I am a new patient” you will be taken to a new patient appointment page.
- Step 2 – Select the appointment you would like to book. From here you will be taken to a diary where you can select your preferred appointment date and time as well as the dentist that you wish to see.
- Step 3 – You will then be taken to a page to fill out your details. On this page, you can also select whether you would like to hear from us about our latest updates and offers.
- Step 4 – Once you have filled out your details you will be shown a preview of your appointment and can proceed to payment and checkout. You will have 10 minutes to complete your appointment.
- Step 5 – Once you have confirmed your appointment you will not receive a confirmation email however you can view your appointment within our online booking portal and also rate your experience booking with us. We would appreciate it if you could share this feedback with us so we can work on improving your experience in the future.